There are really great people who happen to be really horrible dancers, and there are really horrible people who are really great dancers, but Kate Gosselin is a really horrible person who also happens to be a really horrible dancer.
I wish we could call in and vote AGAINST people. I think the only reason she's still there is she has all of her kids calling in for her. Poor, poor Tony.
And Bachelor Jake. I must say I always thought he was a dorky dull dud, but ABC did some magical editing to make him appear as though he had a personality on The Bachelor. They must not care about that on DWTS bc he's just a grade A control freak jerk. Poor Chelsea. And I retract all the things I said about Jake and Vienna not being a good match; they're PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.
My money's on Derek and the Pussycat Doll.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment